1. What is Plyful?
Plyful is a crafting community that is passionate about elevating crochet, creating a supportive community, and providing valuable learning resources for its members. We offer a curated collection of high-quality crochet patterns, exclusive monthly designs, and a platform for interaction and communication among members and designers.
2. How do Plyful memberships work?
There are two membership options: Super Skein and Full Hank.
As a Super Skein Plyful member, you’ll receive one credit every month that can be used to download the pattern of your choice, including the exclusive featured pattern. You’ll also gain access to a new exclusive pattern each month, a FREE pattern library, LIVE masterclasses related to the featured pattern, LIVE crochet meetups and interviews with guest designers, and on-demand access to previous events and masterclasses.
As a Full Hank Plyful member you will receive all of the benefits of the Super Skein membership for a whole year. The only difference is that 15 credits will be added to your account on the day you sign up to use as you see fit throughout the year.
3. What are the benefits of becoming a Plyful member?
As a Plyful member, you’ll enjoy several exciting benefits, including:
- Regular credits to download patterns of your choice.
- Exclusive access to brand new monthly patterns.
- Interactions with renowned guest designers.
- Live masterclasses to enhance your crochet skills.
- On-demand access to past events and classes.
- Convenient project tracking and pattern access features.
- Community engagement to connect with other makers.
- Access to purchasing extra credits at a discounted price.
4. What’s the difference between a Plyful-Exclusive Pattern and a Non-Exclusive Pattern?
Plyful Exclusive patterns are those that you can ONLY get as a paid member. These include ALL new releases by Nomad Stitches or Guest Designers.
Our exclusivity agreement with Guest Designers dictates that their patterns will ONLY be available to Plyful members for the first 6 months since release. After that, they are free to sell their patterns on the platform on their choice. However, the patterns will be remain available for purchase on Plyful to members only until a year from release. From then on, only those who have already added the pattern to their Library will have access to it.
Nomad Stitches Exclusive patterns will remain exclusive for the first year since release. After that, they will become available for purchase to non-members on Plyful and on other platforms.
5. Are the patterns size-inclusive and suitable for all skill levels?
Yes! At Plyful, we take pride in curating patterns that are size-inclusive and suitable for crocheters of all skill levels. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced crafter, you’ll find patterns that inspire and challenge you in the best possible way.
6. Are all of Nomad Stitches patterns available on Plyful?
7. Can I cancel my Plyful membership anytime?
Absolutely. While we’d hate to see you go, you have the freedom to cancel your Plyful membership at any time. No strings attached! However, keep in mind that you’ll lose access to the exclusive benefits and patterns that come with being a member.
To change your membership, all you have to do is go to Account/Membership/change.
8. How do I access the exclusive monthly patterns and masterclasses?
9. Can I participate in the community and connect with other members?
Absolutely! Plyful is not just about patterns; it’s a thriving community of like-minded crafters. You can actively engage with other members, ask questions, share your projects, and build meaningful connections through our community features.
10. What if I need help with a specific pattern or have questions about my projects?
11. Is my personal information secure on Plyful?
Yes, your privacy and security are of utmost importance to us. We have implemented robust measures to safeguard your personal information and ensure a safe browsing and shopping experience on Plyful.
12. When will I receive my credit?
If you are a Super Skein member, you will receive 1 credit instantly when you sign up. You will then receive 1 more credit every month after your subscription payment has been processed.
If you are a Full Hank member, you will receive 15 credits instantly when you sign up and every year from then on at the moment that your subscription renews.
13. What if I have already spent my monthly credit but want to purchase more patterns before my next credit day?
14. Will I be able to access the patterns in my Library after cancelling my membership?
Yes, you will have access to your account for as long as you want and you can see your patterns in the Library. However, you will no longer be able to access any of the live events, watch videos or purchase Plyful-Exclusive Patterns without an active membership.
15. Will I be able to use remaining credits after cancelling my membership?
Unfortunately, exchanging credits for patterns is only available to Plyful members. However, your credits will remain saved in your account and if you ever choose to restart your membership, you will be able to used them then.